Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WWI tour & Twitter

You may (or may not) remember when I wrote two months ago that I was going to Belgium on a World War I tour. Well, that day is here. I'm off in the morning on my two day trip. You might think that means a break from me and my ramblings, but no such luck. In fact, if all goes well, I'm going to be posting more! My WWI tour will have a distinctly Irish flavor and I'll do my best to share that with you. Oh, and it's now one day in Belgium and one day in France (just over the border).

That's where that new sea-blue Twitter box comes in. See it there on the right? I hope to be able to do some brief posting inside that box throughout the days and longer posts - with pictures - here when I can find an internet connection.

You might also notice that I've changed my Twitter name from unquiet_man to AmericanIreland. Makes a bit more sense, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment